From the 21st until the 23rd of June 2016 MG will be present at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2016, in Amsterdam. We’re very excited to present our newest technology to you. High energy battery module One of the systems on display is MG’s new battery series. High energy density combined with very low weight makes this […]
About Mark Scholten
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mark Scholten contributed a whooping 53 entries.
iCUBE is a logistic robot, automatically handling and storing goods in cooled warehouses. Due to MG’s clever solutions, it even controls its own batteries, checking their power and charging them at the nearest station. All in ambient temperature of -20 ° C.
Detroit Electric’s SP:01 is a full-electric sports car, designed to perform. MG developed its compact high power battery pack, with stored energy to power not just the car, but even an entire home.
Latest blog posts
- MG lithium-ion batteries comply with ES-TRIN regulation4 October 2021 - 11:46
- MG – Energy Storage Systems at Solar Solutions 202117 September 2021 - 16:19
- Offical launch of the PW10 electric inspection vessel27 August 2021 - 14:52
- Visit TransWatt GmbH at Caravan Salon in Düsseldorf 24 August 2021 - 16:16
- The MG Story of Jens Jensen – Lithium Ion Battery Safety2 August 2021 - 14:33