MG’s safe and powerful solutions at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2019
From June 25 til 27 you’ll find us at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo 2019 in Amsterdam. We have a range of safe and powerful solutions that we’re very excited to present to you.
New RS Series in Rack: for electric and hybrid propulsion
High safety and flexible configurations, those were our requirements for the RS Series Lithium-Ion batteries. We focused on a modular and compact design to make your system integration more flexible, especially in refit projects. By not only adding a redundant BMS, but also a unique cell-to-cell propagation protection and on top of that a built-in fire suppression mechanism we’re taking safety to the next level. In addition, the liquid thermal management keeps the battery cells on temperature, to extend cycle life and improve peak power performance. These safety and performance features make our RS battery extremely suitable for electric en hybrid propulsion, be it for heavy duty ferries or luxury super yachts. By popular demand we’ve developed a corresponding rack for easy installation of your entire system. So you can enjoy your silent period.
Energy supply on board
Furthermore we offer a wide range of energy storage solutions for 24V and 48V on board power supply for hotel load, radio, emergency and service battery. Our HE, HP and UHE Series are based on high energy density battery cells, which means: less volume, less weight and more energy. These batteries are very compact to fit into a small spaces. An integrated battery management system gives you insight in the status, so you can make the most of your quiet time at sea.
Solutions for energy supply on board
- HE Series: High Energy Lithium-Ion batteries 25.2 V, 2.5 / 3.75 / 5.0 / 7.5 kWh
- HP Series: High Power Lithium-Ion batteries 25.2 V, 2.3 / 3.4 / 4.4 kWh
- UHE Series: Ultra High Energy Lithium-Ion batteries 25.2 V, 5.5 and 8.3 kWh
- LFP Series: High energy based on LiFePo4 chemistry 12.8 and 25.6 V, 2.7 and 7.2 kWh
- MG Energy Portal: Remote monitoring for MG’s battery systems
System in action on display
Our booth will be powered by our battery solution, demonstrating the plug & play operation to you.
Come and visit us
Would you like to know more? Please come and visit us. We look forward to meeting you at our booth!
- Tuesday, June 25 10:30 – 18:00
- Wednesday, June 26 10:30 – 19:00*
- Thursday, June 27 10:00 – 16:00
* free drinks party from 17:30 to 19:00
RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands You will find us in booth #E4020